Andy Murray /* */

Friday, May 18, 2007

The story of Andy and the Safelist that WASN'T a Safelist!

Hi Readers!

I've got a little story to tell you today. I joined a program called Triple Your List on the 13th March 2007, and upgraded immediately with the One Time Offer at the price of $197. It's free to join, but I like to gamble on the programs with a good looking plan that have a one time upgrade (i.e. you pay once ever)

I then didn't pay any more attention to the program (I know, I should know better), but on the 17th April I got 3 downline automatically added to my List Cycle System. This made me log back in and read a little about the program :)

Then on the 18th April I got another 3! This was cool!
Then later that same day, another 3!

Total of 9 free members that I didn't work for! This is part of the Cycle Plan that places people below you automatically. Yes it took over a month, but that was without my efforts!

At this point I decided to place a few adverts and banners on some of the Traffic Exchanges and Safelists I use.

On the 19th I signed up 3 new Direct Referrals.
On the 20th I signed up a further 12 Direct Referrals.

And one upgrade earning me a cool $97.

On the 21st, I guess I was a little lazy as only 3 new Direct Referrals. :)

I work other programs as well (as you know) so my attention got drawn to marketing other programs at this point, but on autopilot, this continued to grow.

23rd - 1 new Direct Referral
24th - 1 new Direct Referral
25th - 1 new Direct Referral and another upgrade making me another $97!
No more members in April!

2nd May - 2 new Direct Referrals
3rd - 1 new Direct Referral
6th - 1 new Direct Referral
9th - 1 new Direct Referral
10th - 1 new Direct Referral
... And 2 new SECOND LEVEL Leads (this is from someone elses efforts!)
11th - 1 new Direct Referral
12th - 1 new Direct Referral
16th - 2 new Direct Referrals
... And 3 new SECOND LEVEL Leads (this is from someone elses efforts!)
17th - 4 new Direct Referrals

One more upgrade and I'll be in profit, but more importantly I now have 50 new people reading my Autoresponder mailings and Broadcasts. This all come from a few banners on free traffic exchanges and a few posts to some safelists.

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD COPY THIS?

I think you can!

Join TYL here:
==> http://www.tripleyourlist.com/index.php/netarcher

And I'll help you with which Traffic Exchanges and Safelists I use. I've got a Safelist at the moment that if you join with me I can get you to a PRO upgraded membership for FREE (I know the administrator and have agreed this offer)

Andy S. Murray ~ The NetArcher

My Yahoo Instant Messenger ID is 'Netarcher' if you want to talk about this!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




© 2004 - 2007 Everything Interesting, Co. U.K. - All Rights Reserved.